‘Ukulele Chord Shapes is a one-stop resource for improving your familiarity with the ‘ukulele’s fretboard matrix. Written in plain-English to give anyone their first understanding of music theory, it will quickly become your go-to guide.
‘Ukulele Chord Shapes presents chords in a different light than other books: as moveable shapes. In this way you can reduce mental clutter and make learning chords 12 times more efficient.
Each shape in the book shows a highlighted root that easily allows you to move a single chord shape into all twelve keys.
But ‘Ukulele Chord Shapes is a lot more than just a reference book. It’s also an in-depth look at the theory and concepts that drive intelligent chordal playing. Learn how to build chords via easy, step-by-step instructions, how to finger them, and how to select the appropriate shapes for your music.
$22.99 $12.99 You Get:
- Straightforward content formatted for readability and ease-of-use.
- Big, bold, and user-friendly chord boxes.
- 30 chord types from the mundane to the exotic.
- Descriptions, uses, chord symbols, and chord formulas for each chord type.
- How To Use This Book details every step of using the book.
- How Chords Work is an easy-to-understand chapter on the theory of chords.
- 54 pages of chords, chords, and more chords in PDF format!
- 30-day money back guarantee.
What Other People Are Saying:
Chord Types Included:
- Major, Major 6th, Major 6/9, Major 7th, Major 7(b5), Major 7(#5), Major 9th
- Minor, Minor 6th, Minor 6/9, Minor 7th, Minor 7(b5), Minor 7(#5), Minor (Major 7th), Minor 9th
- Dominant 7th, Dominant 7(b5), Dominant 7(#5), Dominant 7(b9), Dominant 7(#9), Dominant 9th, Dominant 13th
- Suspended 2, Suspended 4, Suspended 7th
- Add 9, Add 11
- Diminished, Diminished 7th
- Slash Chords
How to Read the Charts
Building a Chord
Formula Reference Chart
Chord Building Practice
The “Grip” Method
Triads vs. Full Chords
About The Author