Learn the basics of music theory on the ukulele!
From how Western music gets 12 notes to building chords, Street Theory teaches you the skills that average musicians use to understand and communicate about music.
In this 80+ minute, pre-recorded, video workshop, I guide you through music theory that is useful and steer you away from the fluff that you’ll never use.
You’ve done a marvellous job here explaining it in an accessible, useful, and immediately applicable way…and you made it actually interesting! Bravo! Everything taught in this workshop is something I can use right away, and I’m super stoked about that.
– Stephen Smith
- Play the chromatic scale
- Locate any note on the fretboard
- Create major scales from scratch
- Understand a relative minor
- Interpret the Nashville Number System
- Build chords and find alternate voicings
These are things that ukulele players everywhere need to do every day. And I’ll help you learn it without any of the classical music theory drudge!
GREAT idea! …You look fabulous, very clear, very confident – very helpful!
– Gail Ginder
“Street Theory” includes:
- Instant access to over 80 minutes of dual-camera HD video
- My legendary fretboard/theory handout
- Q&A comments section